Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebrating Love in Cornwall, Ontario

| | 0 comments
I met with Erika and her fiance on her wedding day. It was another wedding for my portfolio development. She was a real petite and elegant woman. You just knew that she was eager to get married to the man of her dreams. The venue was at the radisson in Cornwall, right near the bridge to the U.S. Her whole wedding was simple and so sweet. It reflected well on her personality. It was a late wedding and the sun was already setting when I started to shoot the grooms portraits. I have learned a lot since then. Thank you Gary Fong for your wonderful diffuser. When I look back at this wedding i wonder why I hadn't bought it already. I guess it's something I had to learn. Have a look!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance