Monday, April 8, 2013

My thoughts about blogging...

| | 0 comments
Okay so I'm a bad blogger. I get the idea of it but I can't seem to do it. Now that I want to seperate my newborns from my weddings I tought let's give it another go.... So here is my train of thoughts... Don't get scared my brain works about 10 millions lightspeed. I get confused trying to explain all the great stuff that goes on in there. lol. No but seriously here is my thinking... Okay you need more exposure, Google needs to find you more easily, what best way to give it another go. It should be a great way for my followers to view my progress and my diversity. But let's not forget that this would be an awesome way to also get the previews up for my clients in order for them to relive the most magical and precious moment of their lives. The moment they say their "I DOES" without being bombarded by all that cuteness newborns bring. And believe me they bring loads and loads of cuteness and adorableness. I think the purpose of this blog will not only be about showcasing my work, my passion, what I live for but to let you get to know me personally. Maybe that's wouldn't be a great thing as you might want to run the other way after that. LOL. Okay so i figured I need to blog more for the previous reasons listed about.

On a completely off topic matter... Here is your first tidbit about me... I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO TALK. But on your big day, I know how to be as quiet as a mouse. So be prepared to hear me ramble on during our meetings and to meet with the more demure and quiet me during your weddings. To the pleasure of doing business with you, my potential client, and having fun doing what I love most.... CAPTURING MOMENTS THAT WILL STILL BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW. That is why I think I should blog more often to incorporate work and sillyness all in one spot. Have a great evening everyone in this big world called the web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance